Adele Bloch Bauer Tapestry with Rod
or 4 payments of $288.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 48 hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Beautifully replicated in a tapestry, our portrait of Bloch-Bauer has been referred to as the final and most fully representative work of Klimt’s Golden phase. Capturing all the colour, pattern and emotion of his original work, marry with elegant French Nouveau or Arts and Crafts Movement furniture and accessories, using black as a base colour and gold accents.
- Tapestry is imported and is made mainly from cotton
- Backed with cotton lining
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight-bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve or small metal bar sewn onto the back, or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- To clean- occasional light vacuuming, or when absolutely necessary - professionally dry cleaned
- Includes a loop finial antique gold rod
- Paris Salon & Manhattan Apartment Styles
132cmW x 148cmH