Egg Chair Copper
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
86cmW x 76cmD x 116cmH
With a nod to the iconic Egg Chair of 1956, our version is inspired by the fighter planes of World War II. Aerodynamic curves that are aluminium wrapped provide a swept back sense of speed and the exhiliration of flight. Swathed in the luxury of vintage style leather it merges substance with style.
- Chair is inspired by fighter planes
- Aluminium-wrapped skin - slightly polished aged copper finish - intentional nicks, dings, small scratches and other imperfections are to be expected and add to the character and uniqueness of each item
- Padded top grain vintage style leather seat and back - includes seat cushion
- Exposed steel screws
- Swivel style polished stainless steel base
- Contemporary & Manhattan Apartment Styles