Summer Quince Tapestry with Rod
or 4 payments of $177.25 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 5 Business Days, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Tapestry: 85cmW x 165cmH
Our finely woven and faithfully reproduced replica of the William Morris’s original (1834-1896) depicts the ancient Quince Tree during its fruit bearing season. Feature this highly decorative work in a dining room, allowing it to take centre stage. Co-ordinate with a French inspired oak table, or a refectory style Mediterranean design with wrought iron base.
- Summer Quince is a cotton jacquard tapestry wall hanging, backed with cotton lining
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve or small metal bar sewn into the back, or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- NB: Includes a telescopic hanging rod with Fleur de Lys finials- antique gold finish
- Mediterranean & Traditional Styles