Asuka Chair Beige
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Inspired by timeless bentwood design, the Spanish Asuka Collection is handmade from solid ecualyptus timber using traditional steam wood bending techniques with each piece exclusive and unique. The seat is then hand braided from flat and round rope for a more uniform and stable binding.
- Chair frame is a handmade piece of eucalyptus timber with a natural finish
- Features curved design using unique joinery techniques such a steam wood bending
- NB: As a solid piece of timber, variations in colour, grain and tone are expected and are celebrated as unique characteristics of each piece
- Seat is hand braided using flat & round beige rope
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor alfresco use away from all weather, moisture, heat and humidity
- Contemporary, Outdoor Living & Scandinavian Styles
57cmW x 56cmD x 83cmH
Seat height: 44cm