Asuka Chair Beige
or 4 payments of $102.25 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
Available on orders up to $1400
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
57cmW x 56cmD x 83cmH
Inspired by timeless bentwood design, the Spanish Asuka Collection is handmade from solid ecualyptus timber using traditional steam wood bending techniques with each piece exclusive and unique. The seat is then hand braided from flat and round rope for a more uniform and stable binding.
NB: Please enquire for availability prior to ordering
- Chair frame is a handmade piece of eucalyptus timber with a natural finish
- Features curved design using unique joinery techniques such a steam wood bending
- NB: As a solid piece of timber, variations in colour, grain and tone are expected and are celebrated as unique characteristics of each piece
- Seat is hand braided using flat & round beige rope
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor alfresco use away from all weather, moisture, heat and humidity
- Contemporary, Outdoor Living & Scandinavian Styles