Asuka Counter Stool Beige
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Inspired by timeless bentwood design, the Spanish Asuka Collection is handmade from solid eucalyptus timber using traditional steam wood bending techniques with each piece exclusive and unique. The seat is then hand braided from flat and round rope for a more uniform and stable binding.
- Stool frame is a handmade piece of eucalyptus timber with a natural finish
- Features a curved design using unique joinery techniques such a steam wood bending
- NB: As a solid piece of timber, variations in colour, grain and tone are expected and are celebrated as unique characteristics of each piece
- Seat is hand braided using flat & round beige rope
- Foot rest with black protector
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor alfresco use away from all weather, heat, moisture and humidity
- Contemporary, Outdoor Living & Scandinavian Styles
54cmW x 52cmD x 100cmH
Seat height: 69cm