Butterfly Chair Dark Brown Crackle Leather with Red Stitching
or 4 payments of $157.25 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 5 Business Days, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Wildly popular since its creation in 1938, the Butterfly Chair has now evolved into a modern classic. Famous for its “good design” because it was functional, handsome and lightweight, its simplicity still resonates with upscale contemporary interiors. Our Hide and Leather Butterfly Chair Collection offers style, comfort and luxury without the expensive price tag. Marry with tribal accessories for a casual African aesthetic. NB: This product is an exclusive online product to Interiors OnlineCreases are inherently characteristic of the vintage cover and not a manufacturing or packaging error – any current creases will flatten out with use and even more will appear as the cover is used – thus the description “vintage”The creases do not effect the strength of the leather – goat leather is very flexible and stretchy and nearly impossible to tear
- Chair features a metal press fit frame for quick assembly and are flat packed for easy transport and storage
- Standard frame has a bronze finish - please enquire for black frame option
- Handcrafted premium distressed buffalo dark brown leather front and back - slips over frame
- Cross stitched edge in red leather - provides superior strength and durability
- NB: This product is an exclusive online product to Interiors Online
- African & Contemporary Styles
74cmW x 90cmH
Seat height at the centre point: 34cm