Camelia Courtesan Tapestry with Rod
or 4 payments of $194.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 24 hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
In China, the camellia represented the devotion of lovers to each other, with the petals representing the lady and calyx, which is the part that holds the petals, representing the man or protector of his beloved. According to Floridata: Camellia japonica, the camellia has been used as decoration at Korean weddings since 1200 B.C.E. to represent faithfulness. The meaning of the camellia has a long history in Japan. At one time, the camellia symbolized a short life lived in glory and devotion to one’s lord. Today, the meaning has more to do with success in business. The perfection of the Camelia has been faithfully recreated in our woven tapestry. Pair with our Geisha tapestries and Asian antiques to create a harmonious, balanced decor.
- Tapestry wall hanging is made from cotton thread woven in Belgium and backed with cotton lining
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve sewn into the back or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- NB: Includes a telescopic hanging road with ball finials-black finish
- Asian, Traditional & Manhattan Apartment Styles
147cmW (approx) x 198cmH