FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Re-imagining traditional materials in new and creative ways, the Chimayo is defined by hand crafted mango wood slats, played against marble, a deep shadow line and contoured profile.
- Sideboard is handcrafted from reclaimed mango hardwood with an ash grey finish - variations in tone may occur due to hand finishing
- NB: Reclaimed timber is ethically sourced and may display natural deviations, knots & marks which are all considered normal characteristics and should not be seen as faults
- Oval shaped cabinet with a white with grey vein marble top - please note that every piece of marble is unique - image is indicative only
- MDF is used for the backing
- Fixed central shelf
- Features double doors & wrap around side panels with a unique fluted design
- Feature metallic gold belt
- Black powder coat metal leg frame
- Minor leg assembly required
- Contemporary Style
160cmW x 46cmD x 75cmH