Charlie Dining Table Small
or 4 payments of $309.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
The trend for industrial furniture extends beyond iron and reclaimed wood with the introduction of concrete and stone composite becoming the new old material. Using robust concrete in unexpected and unusual ways in lighting and tables means that nothing can’t be made from this versatile material. Our Charlie story transitions seamlessly between indoors and out with its modern Scandi inspiration, use of grey GRC tops softened by the use or warm acacia wood.
- Table is made from solid acacia wood
- Finished with Nano Oil for long UV protection and durability
- Top is made from Superstone - a mix of concrete powder and fibreglass which is sealed
- NB: Cleaning is recommended with a damp clean cloth with no harsh abrasives
- Suitable for indoors and covered alfresco use
- Requires assembly
- Contemporary & Outdoor Living Styles
160cmL x 90cmW x 76cmH