FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Reclaimed, recycled and re-imagined the Flack Collection celebrates traditional Indonesian culture with passion and modern re-invention transforming these elements into functional and sustainable furniture. Recycling mixed hardwood sourced from decommissioned fishing vessels from the north coast of Java the Flack displays the tattoos of its previous life proudly, celebrating each individual story.
NB: Due to differences between displays, this product's colour may not precisely match that of the image
- Frame is made from powder coated iron with a mottled metallic finish
- Tiers are made from recycled mixed hardwood timber sourced from decommissioned fishing vessels on the coast of Java
- Each piece will show differences of wood tone and colour as evidence of its previous function on the high seas
- Knots, burrs, bolt and nail holes plus paint remnants of the brightly painted hulls may be noticeable on each piece - this is not considered a fault, rather it is to be celebrated
- Panels are made from mindi with a satin black finish
- Fully assembled
- Contemporary & African Styles
80cmW x 40cmD x 90cmH