Hereford Cow Hide
or 4 payments of $177.25 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 48 hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
A soft and luxurious cow hide is perfect for use as a wall hanging or furniture throw, yet durable and strong enough to be used as an everyday area rug for your living room, study or entrance. They can also be used to upholster furniture and cushions. The decorating possibilities are endless. Our Hereford version will add a touch of vibrancy to your interior. Spicy chestnut is an earthy and rich coppery tone that you can team with other varying shades of spicy colours like chocolate and mahogany to rich caramel, ochre and oatmeal. Add cooler contrasts with black or off white.
- Cowhide is a premium designer-quality natural hide in chestnut to dark brown and cream to white..
- Cowhides are a by-product of the meat industry.
- Soft and luxurious hair on hides.
- Naturally durable & flame resistant.
- Easy to clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap. Clean spills promptly.
- NB. Do not dry clean.
- Since cow hides are like a fingerprint, no two skins are the same. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- Contemporary, Traditional, Manhattan Apartment & African Styles.
- Standard size approx 3.2 - 4 square metres