or 4 payments of $49.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 48 hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Animal skins are Africa’s earliest known clothing, but today they have become an exotic and luxurious decorating accessory. Our Impala Hides (Impala are a member of the antelope family) have a palette of warm ivory, beige and caramel which will complement either dark or light timbers. Pair with leather furniture and accessories to contrast texture, and add dimension to the interior.
- Impala are found on the African plains and are all legally culled under strict culling conditions in order to preserve the ecology of the system and to assist poverty stricken people of the area.
- Each genuine African animal skin rug is professionally tanned to perfection and inspected in compliance with all international animal skin standards.
- Since Impala skins are like a fingerprint, no two skins are identical. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- NB. Do not dry clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap when necessary. Clean spills promptly.
- African, Traditional & Manhattan Apartment Styles.
- Width Approx 84cm x Length 126cm
NOTE: This product is excluded from member discounts.