Indian Kadai Bowl
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Kadai have been used for nearly one hundred years as cooking bowls at weddings and festivals across India. Capturing all the skill and artistry of the original versions featuring robust, hand-forged handles, our replica lends itself to a garden setting filled with plants.
- Includes bowl and separate base
- Made from sheet metal with a rust finish
- Handles on each side
- NB: Not suitable as a firepit
- Can be used for plant displays
- Indian, Outdoor Living & Mediterranean Styles
120cmDia x 35/50cmH