Italian Ski Jump Retro Framed Poster
or 4 payments of $78.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Capturing the retro look has never been easier. Aside from the ongoing trend for mid-century furniture styles you can instantly brighten your home with nostalgic images of old travel and advertising posters. Whether styling a room from scratch or completing a space, our faithfully re-imagined framed posters are a striking way to develop or unify a colour palette and create a mood.
NB: Please allow approximately 2 weeks production time as prints are framed to order
- Print is a retro poster re-imagined from an original that shows Italian skier Piero Ghiglione who was the first Italian to triumph in ski jump events in 1923
- Piero makes a leap of 28 metres winning the Silver Cup in the Championship in Oberland
- High quality print on 230gsm acid-free, pH-neutral, archival matte paper using premium inks
- Solid black timber square edge frame
- Includes professional wire and mounting hardware
- Shinkolite 3mm cast acrylic front which is lightweight, virtually unbreakable and has greater optical clarity than glass which provides your print with long term protection from harmful UV rays
- French Country & Mediterranean Styles