Klimt Cushion The Kiss
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
47cm x 47cm
A close-up section of Klimdts’ most famous painting, The Kiss (1907-08) has been faithfully reproduced in a tapestry cushion, capturing all the colour, pattern and emotion of his original artwork. Complement with elegant French Art Nouveau or Arts and Crafts movement furniture and accessories, using black as a base colour and gold for accents.
- Cushion is made from cotton jacquard
- Backed with a coordinated fabric
- Full zipper width for ease of removal
- Included virgin polyester inner
- Recommend dry cleaning
- Paris Salon & Manhattan Apartment Styles