Marlo Natural Jute and Cotton Rug
or 4 payments of $52.25 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 7 Business Days, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Various Sizes
Add colour and pattern to a contemporary tribal decor and soft comfort underfoot with a hand woven cotton and jute rug. Unify the scheme with colourful cushions and artwork.
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings
NB: Please enquire for availability as lead times may be long.
- Rug is hand woven in India
- Made from cotton and jute
- Flatweave construction
- Easy to vacuum
- NB: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Supa Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is on
- This rug is made using natural fibres from renewable sources. Lengths of yarn are knotted together to form a continuous strand. You may find knots within your rug-these are a natural characteristic of the fibre and weave-adding to the uniqueness of every piece
- Contemporary & African Styles