Medium Exotic Cow Hide
or 4 payments of $174.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 72 Hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Standard size approx 3.2
A soft and luxurious cow hide is perfect for use as a wall hanging or furniture throw, yet durable and strong enough to be used as an everyday area rug for your living room, study or entrance. They can also be used to upholster furniture and cushions. The decorating possibilities are endless. Our Medium Exotic version has a mid-brown intensity ranging from mahogany to caramel beige. The name exotic refers to the brindle stripe that can sometimes look like a tiger.
- Cowhide is a premium designer-quality natural hide in mid brown/caramel/beige.
- Cowhides are a by-product of the meat industry.
- Soft and luxurious hair on hides.
- Naturally durable & flame resistant.
- Easy to clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap. Clean spills promptly.
- NB. Do not dry clean.
- Since cow hides are like a fingerprint, no two skins are the same. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- African, Contemporary, Manattan Apartment & Traditional Styles.