or 4 payments of $494.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
160cmW x 45cmD x 80cmH
Reclaimed, recycled and re-imagined the Obi celebrates traditional Indonesian culture with passion and modern re-invention transforming these elements into functional and sustainable furniture. Recycling mixed hardwood sourced from decommissioned fishing vessels from the north coast of Java the Obi displays the tattoos of its previous life proudly, celebrating each individual story. The perfect organic piece for your dining or living space.
NB: Due to differences between displays, this product's colour may not precisely match that of the image
- Unit frame is made from powder coated iron with a gunmetal finish
- Tiers are made from recycled mixed hardwood timber sourced from decommissioned fishing vessels on the coast of Java
- Each piece will show differences of wood tone and colour as evidence of its previous function on the high seas
- Knots, burrs, bolt and nail holes plus paint remnants of the brightly painted hulls may be noticeable on each piece - this is not considered a fault, rather it is to be celebrated
- Features 5 drawers and 3 voids
- Curved panels are made with punched metal sheeting
- Fully assembled
- Contemporary & African Styles