or 4 payments of $219.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Available on orders up to $1400
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Width 120cm x Height 100cm
Approx. weight: 55kg
Add an authentic piece of history to an exterior courtyard wall with beautifully detailed fibreglass Parthenon Panel. When the Parthenon was built between 447BC and 432BC, three sets of sculptures were created to adorn it. Of these, the metopes and the frieze were part of the structure of the Parthenon itself. They were not carved first and then put into place, high up on the Parthenon, but were carved on the sides of the Parthenon after it had been constructed.
NB: This is made to order - please enquire for lead time
- Parthenon Panel is made from GRC(Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete).
- Light and strong it will not crack, rot, rust, corrode or crumble.
- Suitable for outdoor use, exposed to the elements.
- Ideally suited to seafront applications.
- Available in Portland Grey, Tuscan Sandstone (natural) & Antique Stone (aged appearance).
- Outdoor Living, Traditional & Mediterranean Styles.