The Kiss Tapestry with Rod
or 4 payments of $289.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 5 Business Days, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Tapestry approx: 130cmW x 187cmH
Klimdts’ most famous painting, The Kiss (1907-08) has been faithfully reproduced in a tapestry, capturing all the colour, pattern and emotion of his original artwork. Complement with elegant French Art Nouveau or Arts and Crafts movement furniture and accessories, using black as a base colour and gold for accents.
- The Kiss is a cotton tapestry wall hanging made in the USA - fine dense weave with medium weight
- Gold lurex metallic thread gives subtle texture
- Backed with cotton lining
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight-bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve or small metal bar sewn onto the back, or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- To clean- occasional light vacuuming, or when absolutely necessary, by dry cleaning by a reputable company
- Includes a loop finial antique gold rod
- Paris Salon & Manhattan Apartment Styles