The Kiss Tapestry with Rod
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Free shipping applies to major Metro areas. For regional areas please contact us on 08 8338 7400
Klimdts’ most famous painting, The Kiss (1907-08) has been faithfully reproduced in a tapestry, capturing all the colour, pattern and emotion of his original artwork. Complement with elegant French Art Nouveau or Arts and Crafts movement furniture and accessories, using black as a base colour and gold for accents.
- The Kiss is a cotton tapestry wall hanging made in the USA - fine dense weave with medium weight
- Gold lurex metallic thread gives subtle texture
- Backed with cotton lining
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight-bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve or small metal bar sewn onto the back, or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- To clean- occasional light vacuuming, or when absolutely necessary, by dry cleaning by a reputable company
- Includes a ball black large pole
- Paris Salon & Manhattan Apartment Styles
Tapestry approx: 130cmW x 187cmH