Tibetan Boy Tapestry Purple with Rod
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Free shipping applies to major Metro areas. For regional areas please contact us on 08 8338 7400
Exquisitely reproduced as a woven tapestry, Steve McCurry’s haunting image of a Tibetan Boy is beautifully rendered in a palette of aubergine. Team with matching cushions.
- Tibetan Boy Tapestry wall hanging is made from cotton and backed with cotton lining
- This is a Steve McCurry photograph - famous for his National Geographic image of the famous Afghan girl
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve sewn into the back or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- NB: Includes a telescopic hanging road with ball black small rod
- Asian & Manhattan Apartment Styles
Tapestry: 68cmW x 98cmH