Tibetan Girl Tapestry Purple with Rod
Available on orders up to $2000
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Tapestry: 68cmW x 98cmH
Exquisitely reproduced as a woven tapestry, Steve McCurry’s haunting image of a Tibetan Girl is beautifully rendered in a palette of aubergine. Team with matching cushions.
- Tibetan Girl Tapestry wall hanging is made from cotton and backed with cotton lining
- This is a Steve McCurry photograph - famous for his National Geographic image of the famous Afghan girl
- Tapestry is supplied with complimentary weight bars, inserted and concealed into the bottom of the tapestry to assist with optimum hanging
- Tapestry has either a sleeve sewn into the back or loops attached to facilitate hanging
- NB: Includes a telescopic hanging road with ball black small rod
- Asian & Manhattan Apartment Styles