Toile White Washed Armchair
or 4 payments of $299.75 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
FREE SHIPPING to Metro Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane for orders over $2000.
Probably the fabric most associated with Country French design is toile, which means “cloth”- traditionally associated with a white or beige background and adorned with repeated scenes of people, churches, and elements of nature. Combined with the iconic Louis shape chair, it becomes the perfect statement for a relaxed French Provincial or more formal Parisian style boudoir or living room.
- Chair features a weathered oak frame with white washed finish
- Generous proportions
- Upholstered in blue and off white cotton/linen blend
- Padded arms
- Feather filled seat cushion ensures comfort
- French Country, Paris Salon & Traditional Styles
- 70cmW x 75cmD x 97cmH Seat height: 55cm Weight: 20kg