Zebra Skin AA Grade
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Width Approx 9ft x Depth 5ft
Adding a zebra skin to your room’s decor will always make an exotic statement. Whether you feature one on a wall amongst safari accessories, on the floor in a traditional room that evokes a spirit of global adventure, or as upholstery on a large ottoman in a Manhattan decor that is sleek and sophisticated, a zebra skin is a beautiful addition when paired with the right items in a well-balanced way. A skin looks best when mixed with simple dark brown timbers and leather and preferably not with a variety of patterned fabrics, as they tend to take the scheme from luxurious and elegant to chaotic and excessive.
- Zebra skin is selected from the Burchell Zebra, which is not an endangered species, nor is it illegal to sell or own anywhere in the world. The culling of Burchell's Zebras is regulated by the South African government, which also regulates the legal export of the skins.
- You can feel confident that your purchase will be a legal, quality Burchell's Zebra skin.
- Zebra skin gradings are dependent on the number of flaws or imperfections in the skin. A-grade skins are top quality.
- Since zebra skins are like a fingerprint no two skins are identical. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture, but not identical.
- NB. Do not dry clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap when necessary. Clean spills promptly.
- African, Traditional & Manhattan Apartment Styles.