or 4 payments of $172.50 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $2000
Available on orders up to $1400
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 72 Hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Approx 12-14 square feet
Animal skins are Africa’s earliest known clothing, but today they have become an exotic and luxurious decorating accessory. Limited only by your imagination, they can be used to adorn floors and walls, or used as upholstery and turned into cushions. Our Gemsbok hides (member of the antelope family) have a palette of fawn-grey with distinctive black stripes. Their thick fur offers superior wear and is ideal for high traffic use on the floor. Accent your room with black in leather sofas and accessories to add drama.
NB: Please enquire for availability prior to ordering
- Gemsbok are a member of the antelope family. These hides are obtained only through Government approved animal reduction programs.
- Each genuine African animal skin rug is professionally tanned to perfection and inspected in compliance with all international animal skin standards.
- Colouring is fawn-grey with a black stripe along the side separating the upper parts from the white underparts.
- Hide has fur
- Since Gemsbok skins are line a fingerprint, no two skins are identical. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- NB. Do not dry clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap when necessary. Clean spills promptly.
- African, Manhattan Apartment & Contemporary Styles.