Large Natural Springbok Hide
or 4 payments of $37.50 interest-free and fortnightly with Info
Available on orders up to $1250
Product estimated to leave Partners warehouse in 48 hours, unless otherwise advised by Interiors Online.
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
- Approx 5-7 sq ft Approximately 50cmW x 75cmL
- Springbok hides are a by-product of the meat industry. They are not endangered and are very common in southern Africa, where they are often culled under strict expert Government supervision to preserve the ecology of the system and to encourage controlled breeding of the African Zebra.
- Their colour ranges from beige to brown to oatmeal.
- Each genuine African animal skin rug is professionally tanned to perfection and inspected in compliance with all international animal skin standards.
- Since Springbok skins are like a fingerprint, no two skins are identical. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- NB. Do not dry clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap when necessary. Clean spills promptly.
- African, Manhattan Apartment & Contemporary Styles.