Red Coloured Cow Hide
FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Free shipping applies to major Metro areas. For regional areas please contact us on 08 8338 7400
A soft and luxurious cow hide is perfect for use as a wall hanging or furniture throw, yet durable and strong enough to be used as an everyday area rug for your living room, study or entrance. They can also be used to upholster furniture and cushions. The decorating possibilities are endless. Our red-dyed version will add a bold shot of colour and texture to a contemporary setting where the look is minimal and neutral. Play up the red in cushions, sculpture and artwork.
- Cowhide is a premium designer-quality natural hide that has been colourfast dyed red.
- Cowhides are a by-product of the meat industry.
- Soft and luxurious hair on hides.
- Naturally durable & flame resistant.
- Easy to clean, simply spot clean with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap. Clean spills promptly.
- NB. Do not dry clean.
- Since cow hides are like a fingerprint, no two skins are the same. As a result, the skin you ordered will be similar to our picture but not identical.
- Exotic paints can be printed over dyed hides upon request. P.O.A.
- Contemporary, African & Manhattan Apartment Styles.
- Standard size approx 3.2 - 4 square metres